Make Money With Twitter

Monday, September 20, 2010

Cool Traffic Technique - Link Roundups

"I have a powerful technique that you can use and increase your traffic. It's pretty simple and anyone can take advantage of it".

On my way back I was thinking about this blog on how can I drive more traffic to it, and found a good idea that works pretty good and wanted to share with you guys.

As all you know that blogging is getting more popular in the outside world not mentioning the online world, more and more people are getting curiousity about the word “blog” and as a result we are having more bloggers and followers everyday. Bloggers that have been blogging for many years are looking for new ways to increase traffic to their blogs. In some of my posts I’ve talked about some tips and tricks to increase traffic to your blog, now I found a simple trick that can drive you thousands of views.

As I mentioned in before that well-written content not only can give you a good look to your blog but also can help you attract more visitors and of course help you succeed in this technique.

There are many blogs and even websites that do this on a regular basis. If you’re a good writer and have published accurately content, hopefully your blog will be on their list. It’s just a super and simple technique you need to do. First, go to Google or Yahoo and type in any of the following search words:


“Weekly Link Roundup”
“Daily Link Roundup”
“Monday Link Roundup”
“Tuesday Link Roundup”
“Wednesday Link Roundup”
“Thursday Link Roundup”
“Friday Link Roundup”
“Saturday Link Roundup”
“Sunday Link Roundup”
“Link Roundup”


This will give you a list of blogs that do link roundups; many of them do this in every possible topic. This is an effective technique that I only see a FEW bloggers taking advantage of it. I recommend you to put it in use to increase your page views, it’s a very powerful technique and you shouldn’t let it go.

I promise you that if you follow these simple steps, you will succeed and your page view rankings will go up incredibly.



No comments:

Post a Comment