Tuesday, September 14, 2010
It requires more than patience! If you really want to increase traffic to your blog and make a good profit. The first thing you should already know is that if you don’t work hard you won’t achieve what you want.
Since I’ve been blogging I learned the most important principles that most bloggers should already know: Be patient, work hard to achieve your goals, write about what you know and what you love or about what you're interested in learn. I wanted to share some of my experiences to make blogger’s life easier. Here are some tips for you to start working hard in order to increase your blog traffic.
1. Write as often and much as you can, don’t let your laziness stop your dreams. Writing a lot not only make your blog seems more professional but useful so that will keep your readers coming back for more.
2. Read and comment in other people’s blogs. Don’t comment spam bloggers! That’s not going to be good for you to increase traffic; most people dislike spam and that explain you why you shouldn’t spam people in any possible way. I HATE SPAMMERS!
3. Submitting you blog to search engines such as Google and Yahoo will give you the chance of being picked up.
4. Use your blogroll. Adding a list of sites you like; many bloggers will likely reciprocate by including your blog on their own blogroll.
5. Submit your posts to Social Bookmarking Sites. More information about Social Bookmarking Sites here.
6. When using SEO (Search Engine Optimization) don’t forget to include images. Some people use the image search engine offered by Google, Yahoo, and others.
7. Join in forums, Webrings, and online groups that you’re interested in. Don’t forget of Social Networking such as Facebook, Myspace and some other Social Networkings. More about Social Networkings here.
8. Talk to your friends about your blog outside the blogosphere; add your blog to your E-mail’s signature; join chat rooms for bloggers.
9. Create your own logo so your blog will look more professional.
By following these steps don’t expect to generate thousands of views in just a few days. Increasing traffic to your blog doesn’t happen “before you can say Jack Robinson” It takes time and patience. Remember that patience is a virtue. So be patient!
This article might not contain something new for professionals seeking for more ideas, but a good “refresher” doesn’t sound bad. But if you’re new into the blogosphere this post might just be what the doctor ordered.